Monday, December 19, 2011

Somewhere on the Verge of a New Era

Somewhat of a pompous title for this blog. But last night when I got up because I could not get to sleep something glanced past my mind as I addressed a couple of Christmas Cards. Things seemed so out of whack....our economy , our politics both overseas and domestic seems so angry and unable to find solutions. News reports how broke The Salvation Army is and how great their requests for assistance. Maybe my mind came up with something.....just maybe we are at a tipping point. The time when something new is being arranged within society. This years TIME Man of the Year was The Protester whether the Middle East or downtown London or near the financial district in NYC people demonstrated just how pissed off they are at the current status of our civil and corporate lives. People in the so called Tea Party actually would agree with some of the agenda of the Occupy Movement. Something may be happening but what I am not quite sure. Whether it leads to a betterment or a more bitter society I do not know. What I do know is I want a few more years to see where this past year may lead to. Be Seeing You.

No comments:

Post a Comment